The C2K Bike Ride allows for different levels of involvement and provides a wonderful opportunity to build your company’s profile in the community. We will work hand in hand with you to be part of your organisation’s corporate social responsibility manifesto.
Sponsorship of C2K provides great opportunities for mutual benefit and offers a unique platform to promote your brand, program and services to a broad audience across Cairns and Regional Queensland.
By becoming a sponsor, your organisation will be able to demonstrate your commitment to the education of young Queensland children in the bush who would otherwise have challenges in accessing the resources that children in mainstream schools take for granted.
Through the school community, hundreds of riders, supporters and volunteers that make the ride possible each year – and fellow sponsors, your exposure is guaranteed to reach a wide audience, which is strongly encouraged to utilise our sponsors’ services.
- Emails (eDMs)sent out every month to an extensive database of past rides, supporters, volunteers
- ATDW online listing of the event – the information is electronically accessible by tourism business owners (operators), wholesalers, retailers and distributors for use in their websites and booking systems, as well as consumers.
- Tourism Tropical North Queensland Business and Events Website
- Cairns School of Distance Education – eDMs and newsletters
- Body Torque VIC, eDM and Facebook Post
- Coast Multisport (Gold Coast – editorial and Facebook)
- Tourism and Events Queensland (Calendar listing and event snapshot)
- Cycling Inform website
- Sponsors – through their business activities and social media
- Air North / Rex Airlines Magazine Full page advertisement
- Bicycling Australia Magazine (National readership) – advertisement
- Cairns Post – frequent mentions and editorial through creative stories about riders
- Posters – distributed throughout the FNQ region and to all major bike stores, sponsors, supermarkets. These posters include all major sponsors’ logos
- Corflute Signage in most popular cycling training routes around Cairns
- Star 102.7 and the ABC. Star provides predominantly pre-event promotion while ABC provides daily ‘on-ride’ details for those who live along the ride route.
- Media backdrop featuring the logos of all sponsors that sign up before 30 May – displayed at every stop and each evening offering riders backdrop for photos at every camp site
We would love to have your support!
|SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS||Silver Spokes Sponsorship $2,500 Contribution||Gold Spokes Sponsorship $5,000 Contribution||Naming Rights Sponsorship Minimum $10,000 Contribution|
|Company Logo on Jerseys||Prominent Placement||Premium Placement|
|Company Logo on Website||Logo on Home Page||Placed on Sponsors Page with link to sponsor’s website||Incorporated into the C2K Logo|
|Inclusion in Print Media Marketing|
|Inclusion in Event Poster Promotions|
|Inclusion in Ride Handbook and Event Program|
|Sponsor Mention via Social Media|
|Sponsor mention via e-Newsletters|
|Logo on Media backdrop|
|Complimentary Rider Registration||1 Rider (Value $750)||2 Riders (Value $1,500)||4 Riders (Value $3,000)|
|Individual Fundraising not Required||1 (Value $400)||2 (Value $800)||4(Value $1,600)|
|Start Line Celebrations and Formalities|
|Dedicated Day of Event for Your Company (ie STAGE 4 – Sponsored by Cardzilla)|
|On Ride Display of Sponsor Signage (7 Days)||Sponsor to Supply Banner||Sponsor to Supply Banner|
|On Ride Mini Event Further Highlighting your Organisation|
|Interview to be placed on Youtube|
|Post Ride Sponsor’s Exclusive Event|
|Event Naming Rights|